Unashamedly sharing my vision journal/morning pages today.
Pardon my half awake handwriting
1. Love more
2. Pray always
3. Wakeup every day at 5am
– through my morning pages/vision journaling, I’m already at Day 2! Lezzzdodiz!!!
4. Drink more water
– wait, I’m parched (enter Klaus gif here)
5. Walk 10,000 steps every single day
– Walk 10,000 steps every single day- this has been constant as I started 2019 but hey, it’s always good to remind yourself of your goals as often as possible, right?
– even on staycations
6. Stay away from sweets
7. Don’t stay up later than 12mn!!!
– to my friends, please respect my curfew (T_T) Tita na me.
8. No coffee or milktea or any kind of sweetened drink beyond 3pm
9. Work smart
– hustle and grind within maximum efficiency (focus)
11. Laugh more
– at the silly and mundane
12. Be kind to yourself
13. Be kind to others even more
14. Call the cashier, your manicurist, the guard, the waitress, etc. by their first name
15. Say good morning
– especially to the guards
16. Be generous
– give tip!
17. Carry with you always a metal straw, tumbler and baunan
18. Say “NO” to bad self talk
19. Seek intimacy with God everyday
– be still in Him
– follow your budget (live within your means)
– be diligent in preparing your own food
– ask yourself, “Do I really need to buy this?”
21. Take that leap of faith
– it’s that one step that will move you forward to God’s trajectory. Let Him thrust you towards His good, pleasing and perfect will
22. Do your morning pages
– yesterday was my first day and I am amazed to have completed my 8 hour chargeable work from 9:06am to 5:45pm! Talk about productive
24. Have frequent dates with yourself and God
25. Call mama even more
26. Never fail to say “I love you”
27. Say a sincere compliment
28. Hug/touch people more
28. Kumustahin mo sila
Special thanks to my team at work for their extra effort to celebrate my birthday!