Gumala na naman tita niyo guys!
And disclaimer lang, di po ako nagwalwal! Haha!
Yun lang pangalan ng campsite namin:
We got a NAGSASA 4 IN 1 ISLANDS TOUR PACKAGE for 2,000p. We just had to pay 500p reservation.
Package Inclusions are:
Nagsasa Cove+Anawangin Cove+Camara Island+Capones Island
2Days 1Night Tour Package
• Roundtrip Van Transfer Mnl-Pundaquit-Mnl
– honestly, di ko trip yung driver namin. He really was there to drive us and didn’t even give us instructions, briefings and whatsoever. It didn’t feel like a tour. More like, we paid this travel and tours to provide basic services and nothing more.
• Roundtrip Boat Transfer
• Tent Accommodation, Sharing 4-6pax
Unlike our Calaguas trip, we were the ones who pitched our tents. I had experience from HS. So buti nalang diba.
• 3 hosted Meal (Day1 Lunch & Dinner, Day2 Breakfast)
– ok naman yung food. We ate fresh squid cooked as calamares and the best talaga siya! We went heavy with the plasic utensils though unlike sa Calaguas where we really had actual utensils to use
• Life/Safety vest
Mabaho po! Ahahaha
• Cooking utensils
– thank God they cooked for us for Day2’s lunch. Namalengke kami before we went to Pundaquit.
• Charcoal for cooking
• Set of Bonfire
– kami pala magseset up ng bonfire! Tinulugan ko to kasi d ako nakatulog sa van ride papuntang Zambales
• Gallon of Drinking water
• Local Tourguide
• Island hopping to Capones and Camara and Nagsasa
– d na kami bumaba sa Nagsasa kasi nanggaling na doon other friends namin.
• Trekking to Hilltop (Anawangin)
– our boat ride missed Anawangin at Day1. Since we already trekked at Calaguas that afternoon, we didn’t push for another trek the next day
5:00-6:00am ETA San Antonio Public Market (buy personal things, foods etc.)
6:30am Meetup Coordinator at Pundakit Beach. Preparation and short briefing of tour.
7:00am ETD Pundakit Beach, Boat Going to Nagsasa Cove.
8:00-9:00am Explore Nagsasa Cove
10:00-11:00am Trekking to Viewpoint/ Photo ops
11:30-12:00pm Back to Campsite for Lunch
1:00-2:00pm Siesta Time
5:00-6:00pm Viewing of sunset
5:00am Wakeup Call
6:00am Breakfast Time
7:00-8:00am Capones Island with the Light House
9:00-10:00am Camara Island, Sandbar
11:00-12:00PM Anawangin Cove, Trekking to Viewpoint.
2:00pm Back to Pundakit Port, Washup
4:00pm ETD To Manila
PICK UP & DROP OFF
1st: MOA Gilligan’s Beside Ferris wheel
2nd: TRINOMA, Mcdo beside Caltex Station