Upon initial research these are the requirements:
QC Requirements for travel pass
1. Original and photocopy of the Medical Travel Clearance Certificate from Quezon City Health Office.
2. Coordination letter/acceptance letter of the place you are traveling to.
3. A photocopy of your valid ID Travel form (you can get this at the police station)
Requirements in Laoag for APOR
- Negative RT-PCR test
- Barangay Acceptance as a Mourning APOR
- Proof of identification
- Travel Authority issued by the JTF-CV
Shield/PNP in your locality.
In reality, this is what happened:
- Secure your Acceptance Letter in the barangay in Laoag where you will be staying
- In Quezon City, there is no online registration. Secure your Travel Pass in your respective barangay:
- Prepare your basic requirements like IDs, filled up Health Declaration Form
- Let this be approved by assigned doctor in your local health center
- Go to the barangay to get cleared Health Declaration Form
- Go to respective PNP Station with photocopy of all papers and obtain letter requesting travel authority
- Fill up letter requesting travel authority
- Submit letter requesting travel authority with a photocopy
- Return upon advice of PNP for approved travel pass
ADVICE: Keep social distancing, sanitize, bring your own pen and line up!
We are yet to get our RT-PCR test in the boundary of Ilocos Norte. Someone will meet us to provide the original of our acceptance letter. Hopefully, everything will go as planned.
’til next time!